How Important is a Healthy GI Tract?
Your Leaky Gut Could be the #1 Problem You Don’t Know About
- We have 3-4 pounds of healthy gut bacteria. There are 8 bacterial cells for every 1 human cell in our bodies!
- 70% of our immune system, including most of the serotonin (natural antidepressant) is made in our GI Tract.
- A network of nerves connect our brains and our gut, so stress in one affects the other.
- Imbalances in our Normal Gut Bacteria can Lead to….
- Weight Gain and Inability to Lose Weight
- Bloating and Gas
- Increased allergies and rashes
- Intolerances of certain foods
Every symptom above is curable, but first you have to know what is wrong. Our comprehensive GI Tract Stress Testing can look to see the functioning of your stomach acid, pancreatic enzymes, amounts of good bacteria, and the presence of bad bacteria and yeast that lead to a swollen, leaky gut. We can also evaluate the degree of inflammation and your ability to absorb what is needed and exclude the toxins that harm us and make us gain weight.
People are going on special diets and spending hundreds of dollars on probiotics. But the only way to know if you really need this, is to get tested!
Office visits are covered by insurance and the super sensitive stool culture is covered by many insurances. It’s time for a real “Gut Check” and start feeling better NOW!Click Here to View a Sample Report